VW Jetta just broke down on me with 5 ODBC codes read
I have VW Jetta 1999 automatic with 100K on it. The check engine light started going blinking last night and my car completely lost its power when I press the gas pedal. The most I can get it 20 mph. The exhaust feels like burning and the engine itself is shaking when turned on and working.
I got OBD2 car reader and got the following 5 error codes message:
1. P0300 Code - Cylinder Misfire
2. P0301 Code - Cylinder #1 Misfire
3. P0302 Code - Cylinder #2 Misfire
4. P0303 Code - Cylinder #3 Misfire
5. P0131 Code - O2 Sensor Circuit Low Voltage (Bank 1 Sensor 1)
It all happened suddenly while driving yesterday.
What does it mean?