ECS Tuning, a worldwide leader in the automotive parts and accessories industry, looking for a motivated candidate for a Audi Product Specialist. The success of ECS Tuning is driven by an energetic culture of automotive passion, results and an unrelenting determination to succeed. We offer a unique blend of family-owned values with a professional business savvy in a modern and upbeat environment.
Our ideal candidate for the position will possess sensational verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to listen to instructions, work in a team environment and successfully resolve issues with a positive and upbeat attitude, as well as the ability to develop a high traffic website and knowledge of the Audi performance & replacement part marketplace. This is a full time opportunity.
The Audi Product Specialist will work under the Audi Brand Manager. Together, they will manage all Audi related products that ECS Tuning publishes to their website and look for opportunities for better product execution on the internet.
- Enthusiasm and profound knowledge of the Audi brand, vehicle marketplace, and current enthusiast trends
- Writing applications for a online parts catalog
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Research for new products and current trends
- Help develop a full line of Audi replacement and performance products via catalog and actual products
- Strong computer skills with a excellent proficiency of Web and Micro-soft products
- Knowledge & understanding of all the Audi car forums/blogs & how they work & what role they play in product development
- Web programming &/or design skills are NOT required for this job
- Accustomed to working within rapidly-growing companies and comfortable working in a small entrepreneurial environment
This is a full-time opportunity.
Please include salary expectations along with your ECS Tuning Job Application. This position requires relocation to Wadsworth, Ohio area.
Click HERE to apply
Let us know if you have any questions.