Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to the group! I have a 2000 A4 Quattro 2.8 with xenon headlights. The vertical adjustment is not working as the headlights are pointing at the ground; I see a black line on the road about 15' in front of the car. Could it be a faulty vertical adjustment module under the right rear passenger seat? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you ever figure this out? I am just seaching the web to get some information on this as I have the same problem. Doesn't happen all the time though. I'd say 3 out of 4 times I drive it at night, I can only see 8' in front of me. Wouldn't be a fuse as some times it is fine. Might be temperature related. (Gets pretty cold up here.)

So there is a vertical motor on the lights?? What is the purpose of this? I have a 2001 A4 with Xenon lights.

thanks for any help!

·
Registered
7 Posts
You know I have the same problem on my 2000 A4 2.8 It's not a big problem because I could still see alright, but both headlights are not on the same level, the guy at the shop tried to balance them to be at the same place but he couldn't :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever figure this out? I am just seaching the web to get some information on this as I have the same problem. Doesn't happen all the time though. I'd say 3 out of 4 times I drive it at night, I can only see 8' in front of me. Wouldn't be a fuse as some times it is fine. Might be temperature related. (Gets pretty cold up here.)

So there is a vertical motor on the lights?? What is the purpose of this? I have a 2001 A4 with Xenon lights.

thanks for any help!
Did ever find out why your headlights were dipped and pointing to the ground 8' in front of you? I've got the same exact problem. It happens about 3 out of 4 times as well.

Thanks,
Corin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts