Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 Audi TT. Today, when I left my office for lunch, my car would not start. No noise, no lights, nothing. When I went to lock the car manually before trying to find help, suddenly everything came back on. The car started fine, and drove just great all through lunch.

After lunch, I drove back to my office, reparked, turned off the car, and took the key out. I sat for a minute in the car looking through the owner's manual. When I tried to restart the car, again - nothing. No sound, no click, no lights.

I've had the car towed to an auto repair shop. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem and might have some suggestions before I'm faced with a huge repair bill.

Not sure if this is important, but I did have an oil change three days ago (synthetic), and I've used my driver seat warmer for the first time in the last two days. I bought the car used in September, with 35,000 miles on it.

Any ideas? Thanks very much!

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Just read your post now.. and i was going to suggest you checking the battery Terminal leads...

Nice easy fix!! (we all like them ones!!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts