Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I just picked up a '00 180 Quattro. I'm lovin' it. Anyway, the right side window doesn't roll up or down. I think the motor is bad. Will I, more than likely, need to replace the regulator as well or just the motor? Also, I found a motor on ebay, it's advertised as a roadster window motor.. will it work for my coupe? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow, I just signed on and have a problem with my driver side window- thin it is the motor as well. I have the coupe, not quattro.

The local shop will be ~ $500 to fix it; is it very difficult for DIY?

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
proxeyed said:
Hey everyone. I just picked up a '00 180 Quattro. I'm lovin' it. Anyway, the right side window doesn't roll up or down. I think the motor is bad. Will I, more than likely, need to replace the regulator as well or just the motor? Also, I found a motor on ebay, it's advertised as a roadster window motor.. will it work for my coupe? Thanks in advance.
Just a thought have you had the door panel off yet just to check its not a connecter wire come off or checked the window switch hasnt failed.It might be something as simple as that before laying out for a new motor. Good luck with fixing it and let us know how you get on

1 - 5 of 5 Posts