Audi Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to sell my Audi S3 for two months and have had very little interest. As far as S3s go, it is in much better condition than any other I have seen - it has:

• Only 24,000 miles
  • Audi FSH
  • Immaculate condition
  • Immaculate Audi 18inch wheels
  • Taxed till May '07
  • Passed MOT in May '06
  • BOSE sound system
  • Climate control
  • 6 CD changer
  • Leather Recaro interior
  • Electric seats
  • £16,000
It pains me to see the car go because I absolutely love it and it is in perfect nick - but it makes it even more painful when no-one wants to buy it!

Any suggestions would be massively appreciated...:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sounds like its in perfect nick!

The only thing I would say, is the price, you can pick them up for £10,000+ obviously the millage will be higher and it would be an older model, but you still pick one up with less than £45k miles and full history for around £13k........

What year is the car?

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
It might also be to do with the time of year !! Christmas expenses coming up, so people have not got as much money spare. They always say in the car trade its the worst time to sell a car in the winter but best time for a buyer to find a bargain...

Might beworth holding on to it till the spring if you can to get a better price as it does sound like a good car for the money :)

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
the prices sounds about right for the Uk market for the year and milage... yeah Xmas is around the corner and all but would thought they maybe a bit of intrest tho...

have you thought about PART-X for the right figure or have you already got your next car sorted??

Rickt

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the advice guys - I think you may be right with the time of year being the main obstacle. I might just hang onto it till Spring.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Don't need any more details, got an S3 myself!! Think 16k is a bit optimistic, you could get one that age and milage from a dealer! Put it down to 14.5k / 15k - you're bound to get more interest!
Anyway it's no hardship having an S3 over winter - think o the fun you can have in the snow!!

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
its the wrong side of xmas and its getting closer...

It may be a bit high on the price... however if its been looked after you will find a buyer...

wait till around feb and i bet it goes then!!

Cheers

Rickt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts