Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Subaru wagons are cheap and ugly on the outside; the Volvo doesn't drive as nice (not as responsive) and the lease for a fully loaded (including wood trim and heated leather seats) was awesome for the A4 Avant 2.0T (automatic).

The better question would be: why not the A4? :57:

·
Registered
6 Posts
After 20 years behind the wheel of various VW models, I finally decided to "graduate" to an Audi. I just got a 2006 A4 quattro, tiptronic. The look, feel, and performance of the A4 is second to none in its class. I test drove a Saab 9-3, Mercedes C-280, Volvo S60, the new Passat (which looks like a toyota), and Jaxuar X-Type, and the Audi was the most fun to drive and the best looking of the lot. The interior of the A4 is so refined and well-crafted; there's no turbo lag, and the car handles great around corners. Finally, the A4 won a silver medal in the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for off-set front end and side impact tests. Mercedes and Volvo, the mainstays of automotive safety, were not among the winners. So, if safety is a concern, the A4 is the way to go. My only criticism is I find the suspension a bit stiff; I really feel the bumps, and here in NYC, there are a lot of them. Nevertheless, if you like superior German engineering and stunning good looks, at a competitive price, the A4 is the way to go.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Whilst most of the above is true..

The Front wheel drive Audi models understeer, and are generally GUTLESS. God damn they are slow.

Other than that, they are simply an awesome car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
why a4

im in the market for a new car and im cosidering the a4 or the cadillac cts im looking for a fun car i live in nyc but im still goin for a manual transmission what do u guys think? pros. vs cons please be honest any info will help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts