1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
the black ones

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
actually, ur car is silver... you should get the asa rims, but instead with the silver (instead of the black) with the chrome lip... **** would look offical

·
Registered
3 Posts
The AMG wheels are not 5x112 lug pattern anyway-not a proper fit.You can link to the Tire Rack through our site at www.ringtecatlanta.com and see all the wheels that will fit your A4 on an A4 so you see what they look like....

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
yo before you buy them, let me know how much your paying i might be able to hook u up, let me know the size and the which rim you picked

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Originally posted by Ringtec@Apr 27 2006, 08:38 AM
The AMG wheels are not 5x112 lug pattern anyway-not a proper fit.You can link to the Tire Rack through our site at www.ringtecatlanta.com and see all the wheels that will fit your A4 on an A4 so you see what they look like....

ever think about redoing your site?.... let me know i can hook you up :)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mercedes is the same pcd as Audi, the offset is slightly different but thats not a problem. I think im gonna go for the asa rims in black. Only thing is they need spacers.

I can get the wheels cheap because i sell them but thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
195 Posts
ASA makes a wheel to fit the Audi that is like the Mercedes AMG wheel in 18" and 19" and I think it looks good on the A4, available at tirerack too. I would still prefer the ASA AR1 which is similar to the BBS RX wheels that I have always liked. (and had on my '93 V8Q)

ASA are cheaper than BBS of course.

The main reason I would not buy the AMG style wheel is that it is h-e-a-v-y. It weighs at least 5 lbs. more than the spoke design wheel.

VB

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know the Asa wheel your talking about and i did like them untill i found out how much they are. There a 3 piece split rim so kinda pricy. Im gonna go for the asa ar1's but im not sure whether to go for black or silver.

·
Registered
195 Posts
If you haven't ordered your wheels, you might also consider a DTM RS4 replica from Ubernugen. They are less expensive than the BBS wheels and about the same as the ASA wheels.

http://www.ubernugen.com/catalog/product_i...products_id=418

and look really good on the A4.

Make sure you look at the DTM version - it has no lug cover and is much better looking on the car than the normal RS4 wheel with a center cap. (IMHO)

VB

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Went for the black Asa's, there sitting at work next to my coilovers, haven't got around to putting either of them on yet!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just chucked em on. I think i made the right decision. Now i just need to lower it a couple of inches. :grin:

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts