• New RS4

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone im new to this shigt and needed osme help.
I just purchaced a 2001 audi a4 1.8t in black and am having some trouble choosing some rims. I want to stay with the oem audi look and i have these to rims in mind

First 2000-2001 S4 rims. i love the look of these rims 18x8

Second Choice RS4 replicas 18x8.5

Third Choice New RS4 Replicas

So help me out

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi m5racer,

I have never liked the first choice you have shown - the older S4 Avus wheel. So that would be my last choice.

I also like the RS4 DTM wheel with the exposed bolts rather than the RS4 wheel you show. Check it out, maybe you'll like it better too.

VB

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
i like ur third choice. but im in quite of a decision making also. a friend of mine just afford me his b5 17in. S4 rims w/ brand new michelin tires for 700. i wasnt always a fan of them but that is a pretty good price for nicely shaped rims and brand new tires. sorry for stealing ur post, just thought to mention wat i had to say on the subject, and good luck on ur decision.
mandoh

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've been trying to find rims similar to those robj forever and i cant find them in 18s. I've checked out Axis milanos, hamann hm3s, rondell 73s, and ruff racing 279s. all gorgeous wheels but hard to find for 18s.

And to make matters worse..... I found a perfect set of used Oettinger REs on ebay last night. So i show'em to my gf before i buy now for only 499! it was Buy Now for 499 shipped!!!. and when i went to click the buy now button... someone already gottem lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts