Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy!…Can anybody let me know which is the the latest model in the A2 series and how much litres of diesel fuel per 100 kilometres that model requires. ...and its interior is spacious or not..is it a small car??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Don’t u know that….the latest model in the A2 series is the 1.2 TDI, it requires only 2.99 litres of diesel fuel per 100 kilometres. Audi has now become the first :D manufacturer in the world to supply a four-door "three-litre" car, in other words one with fuel consumption of less :rolleyes: than three litres per 100 km. In common with the other members of its model family, the 3-litre A2 1.2 TDI brings together all the characteristic features of a high-quality, ultra-practical car within its compact shape. Its spacious interior is as impressive as its ride comfort and quality character.

Originally posted by Adwen@Aug 16 2004, 05:36 AM
Hey guy!…Can anybody let me know which is the the latest model in the A2 series and how much litres of diesel fuel per 100 kilometres that model requires. ...and its interior is spacious or not..is it a small car??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow..it is really great that 1.2 TDI requires only 2.99 litres of diesel fuel per 100 kilometres....i've decided to purchase this model very soon.....can u tell me about its maintenanace schedule...

Originally posted by Adiel20@Aug 17 2004, 06:17 AM
Don’t u know that….the latest model in the A2 series is the 1.2 TDI, it requires only 2.99 litres of diesel fuel per 100 kilometres. Audi has now become the first :D manufacturer in the world to supply a four-door "three-litre" car, in other words one with fuel consumption of less :rolleyes: than three litres per 100 km. In common with the other members of its model family, the 3-litre A2 1.2 TDI brings together all the characteristic features of a high-quality, ultra-practical car within its compact shape. Its spacious interior is as impressive as its ride comfort and quality character.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Originally posted by Adwen@Aug 16 2004, 04:36 AM
hi, new models for the A2 are 1.6 fsi =110 bhp, 1.4 tdi =90 bhp and the storms whitch are only in red, blue, yellow, and mat black roof, mirrors ect. i think you can only get them in 1.6 fsi ( 1.6 fsi fast car mpg the same as 1.4 petrol )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts