Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 Audi A4 3.0 with the ultra sports package. I am looking to buy an exhaust for my car, but I am not sure which exhaust I want. I was hoping you could help me. I am looking for a sporty exhaust sound but not to loud. I also don’t want it to be really quiet and not really hear it. I also don’t want it to sound like a Honda civic from the movie 2 Fast 2 Furious. I can’t really explain it I hope you kind of understand what I am looking for. I have done some research and I am looking at the Milltek, Thermal R&D, AWE, APR, Supersprint, and the Neuspeed exhaust systems for the B6 v6 3.0 A4. I was wondering if you knew the right one for me or could get me in contact with someone that could help me. I am also thinking of installing a short shifter from B&M or Neuspeed, and a cold air intake from Hyperflow. I was also wondering what you thought about these other upgrades, and if you have any suggestions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the B&M in my Avant and love it....It really takes the rowing out. Nice snick-snick feeling. Milltek is the best exhaust and I will be getting that soon. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts