Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum and wouls like to thank, (in advance) anyone who can tell me which tire size would work best on my 1995 90Q. I have replaced the stock 15" rims with 16" Audi Cabriolet Rims With 205/55/r16 tires. My speedometer seems to registering a mile or two slower than I am actually travelling. I will also be replacing my stock suspension with Intrax lowering springs and Bilstein Sport Struts/Shocks. I do not whant the car to be too low this is why I selected the Inrax coil springs over the lower and more popular H&Rs.

Any help selecting the proper size and brand of tire for this combo will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Pete
White Plains N.Y.
[email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
awd9590 said:
I am new to this forum and wouls like to thank, (in advance) anyone who can tell me which tire size would work best on my 1995 90Q. I have replaced the stock 15" rims with 16" Audi Cabriolet Rims With 205/55/r16 tires. My speedometer seems to registering a mile or two slower than I am actually travelling. I will also be replacing my stock suspension with Intrax lowering springs and Bilstein Sport Struts/Shocks. I do not whant the car to be too low this is why I selected the Inrax coil springs over the lower and more popular H&Rs.

Any help selecting the proper size and brand of tire for this combo will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Pete
White Plains N.Y.
[email protected]
Hello,
If you wanna stay in 16" you can use 225/50/16.
For 17" wheels you can use : 225/45/17
For 18" like me: 225/40/18

:cool:

Keith

1 - 2 of 2 Posts