Audi Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Im thinking about purchasing some 19" TSW Volcano alloys for my A3. I can't decide wether they look any good judging from the photoshop I did. Can somebody give me opinions on these? Would you suggest any others priced up to £1200 for the (wheel-tyre) package?

Ive been quoted £999 for 4 x 19" Alloys with 235mm Falken Tyres + Fitting

I would also like to know if I can fit another 12" subwoofer + Amp linked to my current bose sound system head unit? Ive been told by one place that this is possible but another place said that i would need to change the head unit.

Any help would be very much appreciated!!

Thank's,

Karl

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers, just been to order them only to be told they made a mistake and can't get them now. :(

He did have these 19" Team Dynamics Equinox....

Any opinions on these would be welcome.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
that sucks how come u cant order them anymore

·
Registered
470 Posts
I f i had an a3 i would go with Kahn's RSV. But its personal preference really whatever you like go with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
Oh an as for the sub. You could eiither get a 4 channel amp an run the 2 from that. Or bridge the amp you have now to run 2 subs. As long as its powerful enough. For the best sound you would need an amp for each sub, which would need more wiring and phono splitters etc etc. Which you can still run from your headunit but the sound wont be so good. Good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Randomjim@Mar 8 2006, 11:23 PM
Oh an as for the sub. You could eiither get a 4 channel amp an run the 2 from that. Or bridge the amp you have now to run 2 subs. As long as its powerful enough. For the best sound you would need an amp for each sub, which would need more wiring and phono splitters etc etc. Which you can still run from your headunit but the sound wont be so good. Good luck.
Cheers for the info. One guy told me that the Bose headunit doesn't have another pre-out. Is he correct?

Il do a photoshop of the Kahn RSV.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts