Audi Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mine was an 87 dodge dakota :x guess my dad figured i'd be in alot of accidents so i get a nice beater to start out in lol and umm yeah i must say i didnt feel a thing in those accidents LOL

·
Registered
5 Posts
1979 Oldsmobile 98 Regency. I still have that car, but I put it into storage two years ago and, until I bought the Audi, my bike was my sole means of transport. I'm glad I moved up, especially after two winters and plenty of rain later. :lol:

Some fun facts, with a 6.6L carburated engine, it only made 170 BHP with around 375 ft-lbs torque. Average fuel economy was 11 MPG, best was 13 MPG all highway. Technology has come a long way since then. B)

·
Registered
256 Posts
'67 Camaro RS with a mildly built 327. God I loved that car. I sold it on my wedding day. What a mistake. (selling the car I mean)

·
Registered
3 Posts
1978 brown honda accord hatch back, nicknamed the brown beaver.

I drove it until I could the pavement through the floor (salt eating through the body).

·
Registered
1 Posts
1988 VW Golf 1.6 diesel engine :thumbsup:
150 000 km for 2 years - and no problem! Only fuel, oil, filters and tires :thumbsup:
That was the car... Bored for it :(

·
Registered
170 Posts
1985 Cadillac Fletwood Brougham. Nicknamed the "Pimp Daddy Caddy". I miss that car. I dorve that thing until the only gear that worked was reverse, and then I still drove it. Through downtown salem in reverse. Man, the cops thought we were so high. HAHAHA

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
1988 blue toyota camry dx. those cars do not die. i neutral dropped it about 15 times and it still ran perfectly! lol now my second car is a 98 a4 2.8L quattro and i don't even think about doing it.lol

1 - 20 of 38 Posts