Audi Forums banner

What type of Audi do you own (or have owned)?

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, i'm new here. i owned an '87 coupe. loved that car. just hugged the road, and i must say, it was GREAT in snow. i took that car in the craziest of places. front wheel drive with Michelin Artic Alpin tires was the key. i took very good care of that car. got over 300,000 miiles on it before i passed it on to my boy friend who could maintain it better then me. he still uses it ever now and then. i now own a '98 Avant. i still run with Michelin Artic Alpin tires all year round. Great in rain as well as snow, and very long lasting.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I OWN A 1995 AUDI cabriolet in soft magenta with black hood first audi to own every went wrong with car, auto gearbox cooling pipe fractured so needed recon box new radiator heater matrix new battery and hood storage has fault now audi could not fix, but car is great fun to drive and looks cool with roof down

·
Registered
4 Posts
I recently bought my 1st, and '05 A4 Cabriolet in Moro Blue with just over 62K miles. Got from a dealer 3 states away. Although bought for the wife, after the fabulous 22hr drive home, I am now sold. It won't be the last in the garage !!:cool:

·
Registered
155 Posts
2008 A4 Quattro S Line with the 3.2
It's been raining a lot recently. I can't believe how well the Quattro handles corners in the wet.
They kick A$$ in the wet!

Here are some pics of the Audis we have had:

My first Audi - 2002 Audi A4 3.0 quattro

My current Audi - 2006 Audi S4 4.2 quattro

My wife's first Audi - 2006 Audi A4 2.0T quattro

My wife's current Audi - 2009 Audi A4 3.2L quattro (Premium Plus)

61 - 69 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.