Audi Forums banner

What type of Audi do you own (or have owned)?

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
2K S4

Completed mods:
AWE RS4 2002 engine management and turbo kit with AWE RS4 intercoolers
AWE intake with Ram-Air
AWE manifolds and DP's
AWE RS4 Clutch and Lightweight Flywheel
AWE DTS
Bailey DV's
APR Bi-Pipe
UUC cat-back
UUC shortshifter
FK Coilovers and Corner Balanced
Samco hose kit
Custom-made slotted rotors F/R
Audi/BBS RC Wheels
"grey-wire"
and other cosmetic mods...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I couldn't post my Audis - the vote only accepted one entry . . . .

Anyway, I own two A4 Avants (2.8 and 3.0) and an Audi Allroad 2.7. My Allroad is my favorite for the type of use - skis, bikes, sailing gear.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anybody know of a way to update a Sat-Nav disc, without having to buy a new disc from Audi every year
As to your answer, No. However Audi are lookign into the Sat Nav disc supplied with my new A6. The disc supplied was unable to recognise that the location for the Waldorf hotel in Central London, Sat NAv insisted that it was more than 0.5 miles away on a different road.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2002 TT Quattro. I'm new to the world of Audi, so I just joined here in hopes of learning a lot about my lovely car :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Audi A4 3.0 with cold air, exhaust, wastegate, diverter, blow off, turbo, turbo chip, 50 shot NOS, carbon fiber hood, racing seats, had cams pulled and polished recently, had to put in a limitted slip differential becasue my tires would burn out every time i gunned it off the start or made fast turn. yuh this is stacked prob around 500-600 horses.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Audi A4 3.0 with cold air, exhaust, wastegate, diverter, blow off, turbo, turbo chip, 50 shot NOS, carbon fiber hood, racing seats, had cams pulled and polished recently, had to put in a limitted slip differential becasue my tires would burn out every time i gunned it off the start or made fast turn. yuh this is stacked prob around 500-600 horses.
Jeeeeeez.............that's some motor :eek:
Got pics?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Ok...on my 4th Audi ...so think you can take it that i rather like 'em :D

Had:
2000 B5 A4 1.9 tdi
2001 225 TT
2001 B6 A4 1.9 tdi
Now:
2007 B7 s4...the best yet of all cars I've ever owned/driven :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I currently own a 2004 A4 1.8T 190 [6] quattro S-Line with Milltek pipes and Black Angel eyes. It has a sun roof and Bose stereo, and I'm loving it!

Previously owned a 2001 A4 1.8T 150 Sport (lost an argument with a Swedish Artic):mad:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Bought a 95 A6 in Germany back in 1995 and shipped it home with me in 97. Had it for 10years....loved it, other than a little slower than I prefer. Just picked up a 2000 A6 Quattro last week for $2000 (yes, I got a steal)

21 - 40 of 69 Posts