Audi Forums banner

What type of Audi do you own (or have owned)?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Administrator
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are conducting a poll to see what the membership (and the other internet users out there) have as far as Audi models. Please take a moment to participate in the poll and let us know what type of Audi you have!

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
My first was a 1997 A4 2.8 quattro 30v which I Supercharged with a PES kit but because I wanted more the next step was my 1.8Tquattro with mods in the pipe line.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Audi's that I have owned.

I currently have 2 Lago 200 20vt Avants, and 1 1991 V8. In the past I have had 3 5000 QT, one of them was a burgandy Avant. Of the 5000 that I used, both of them made it to 300K. Pete

·
Registered
72 Posts
Had a B5 sedan, followed by a B6 Advant, and now a B7 Cabrio! Next stop, A5 Cabrio!! Saw a B8 (if that's correct??) A4 sedan on the road yesterday - very nice!!! But am I correct to say that there is unlikely to be an A4 (B8) Cabrio on the cards? That it will be an A5 from now ons for the soft top?

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 1st was a 1999 A4 1.8 SE, then a 2001 A4 2.0TDI, then a 2005 A4 B7 2.0TDI SE, and now have a 2008 A4 B8 2.0 Tdi. My wife also got her 1st Audi this year, with a 2006 A3 1.6FSI Sport....we are the audi family!

·
Registered
1 Posts
A6

I have Audi A6 TDi Sport 130 BHP 2002 model in the UK.

I am happy with it however there are few known problems with this model:

1. Front wipers run slow.
This problem is associated with rusty arm linkage and it is a very common problem with all VAG cars.

2. Brakes pedal go hard while driving.
This problem is associated with vacuum pump and its pipe. Again this is quite a common problem amoung Audi cars including A3, A4, A6 etc.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My first was a 1980(?) 4000. It was like the VW Fox. It had over 250,000 miles on it - maybe more (odometer broke). I shipped to Korea when I had to live there a year and I sold it there before I left. Not too many Audi's in Korea!!! Especially that old one...

Now I own a 2004 A4 1.8T Quattro 6 speed...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2005 A8L
I regret ever buying it. Although the car drives nice and handles well, it has been plagued with problems from the start.

The biggest thing, water leaked in from the windshield - to the air filter and down the steering column. This fried 3 computers which are incredibly right under the driver's side footwell (don't they know that there is a potential of water pooling from your shoes?) The total repair came to over $10,000. This happened in the first 6 months of having the car and Audi was adamant about not covering this under warranty (said this is an environmental problem). It's a design problem and they should have covered it.

Had other glitches along the way and at the 51,000 mile mark (just right after the warranty), the MMI Screen got stuck in the up position for some reason and the whole MMI system is not working anymore. I don't want to find out how much to fix this but they are not getting another dime from me until these issues are fixed .

Not worth to sell the car and take the huge depreciation - so I will mumble and groan about this car until I get another one to replace it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I currently have an 2003 A4 1.8T. Back in the 80s I had an Audi 100 that I bought right before all the bogus stuff about sudden acceleration hit the news and just about ruined Audi. Mine was a stick, so it didn't worry me and I put 168,000 miles on. Wonderful car.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts