Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered my A6 avant 2.0tdi Sline for £29.5k with the following options:
Pearlesant paint
Rear parking sensors
DVD sat nav
Xenon plus lights.

It amounts to about £2k off list which was just about as ggod as i could get from any internet dealers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Probably going to order from uknewcars.com (any experiences would be welcome ) as they offer a good deal but haven't spoken to them yet (if thyre anything like apple cars theyll add 2 grand on the phone as the net prices are 'old')> Not sure about spec but leather, mmi and metallic definate. dvd nav upgrade sports seats and wooden steering wheel/inserts are possibilities.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have just taken delivery of my new A6. The Spec is 2.0 Sline, Avus, Leather, HFS, DVD nav, BT Audi phone in arm rest, Rear park, Tow kit, and other bits and bobs 10 miles on the clock and £26500 all in. The only down side was it was owned by Audi before me. I do hope they didn't rag it for all those 10 miles :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I livein Belgium and so internet dealers are few and far between. Just ordered a loaded 2.7TDI Quattro (adaptive suspension, tiptronic, leather, DVD nav, interior light kit, xenon, blinds, front and back park, metallic, cruise, bluetooth phone kit, electric seats and a few other wee bits). I was offered about 8% discount on list (around 57k Euro) by everyone until I found a poor salesman who was about to miss his numbers for the second consecutive month - 13% sign now. Thank you very much!

Now the wait is on as the car has to be built for me with such a plethora of odd options. Very impatient.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts