Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any one let me know what is this sunroof and cruise control? Are these facilities provided in Audi A2 1.2 TDI… I’m going to purchase this car very soon but before that I need to know much more about this car :) .....so that i don't face face any problem....i'm eagerly waiting for ur quick reply....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Gaia!.....you r very beautiful and charming....i wanna friendship with u, can u??...well that’s great you are collecting information about this car before purchasing the car. Most of the car owner doesn’t know much about these terms. Anyway sunroof is a panel in the roof of a car that can be opened for extra ventilation and cruise control means travel smoothly at a moderate speed that is economical on fuel....more later..

Originally posted by Gaia786@Aug 19 2004, 05:20 AM
Can any one let me know what is this sunroof and cruise control? Are these facilities provided in Audi A2 1.2 TDI… I’m going to purchase this car very soon but before that I need to know much more about this car :) .....so that i don't face face any problem....i'm eagerly waiting for ur quick reply....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts