Audi Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone please tell me what the little rectangular peice is that is below the right headlight. Im not talking about the headlight washers, it is lower than that. its like 2 inches X 1 1/2 inches and mine fell out and the dealer is saying its guna cost over 100$ which is rediculous, so im trying to find the name of what it is so that i can see if i can get it for cheaper. THANKS
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.