Audi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right so i have a B6 1.8T Quattro with Sport Package.

Its missing the Quattro badge on the grille, so i figured i'd buy one off ebay! BUT THEN i saw they have S-Line badges! So i'm stuck in a cunumdrum!

Do i go the safe average joe route and get the Quattro badge?

OR

Do i go the route of getting an S-Line badge, ok I know its not an S-Line version but its kinda close to it, its got the Sport Package.

Now down here in South Carolina not many people know what an Audi is let alone know what the S-Line version is.

Am i being stupid and just get the Quattro badge? ARGGHH!

eBay: Orig. Audi S Line Front Grill Badge Emblem for A4 NEW (item 290059262890 end time Dec-16-06 07:12:13 PST)

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
stay standard... the S-line badges are also on the Rear doors on the door trim about 50% down... you cant add one if your not going to add them all!!

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
I bought mine de-badged !! Apparently it came out of the Audi factory ordered like that ??

I didnt like it at first but now i find it gets people guessing which engine i have in it as its got the twin tailpipes it could be a 1.8T/ 3.0 quattro etc as they share the same external appearance...

All i have on mine is the 4 rings on the bootlid and front grill ...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Anyone who knows what the S-Line package is.... can probably look at your car and tell it's not an S-Line.
Don't do it

Just having 4 rings makes you :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
yeah keep away from playing s-line....

just get the Q for the grill and thats it i would say..

Rickt

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds more my style i guess, On my old GTi i put the Anni edition badges on, and removed the Golf logo. It looks sharp, not too in ur face but different.

However i guess i'll stick to the Quattro on this one. I did however get a number plater surround with the S logo on it which looks pretty good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts