Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 98 audi a4 1.8t quattro. Color is maroon , or whatever that dark red color is. I am unsure on what i should do. The color is pretty ugly. The car has 90k on it. its a manual too. I want a nice audi , i want to hook one up . Im unsure if i should keep this one and hook it up or if i should sell it and try to get another one. Im not too sure how i could make this audi look real nice and hooked up like the other ones if its this color. Someone please help me and give me sum helpfull advice!!! thank you! :)

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
why not just get wheels casue those will be interchange able

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) anyone have any hookups for wheels , i was thinking about getting wheels , i love those black ones , they look so sporty and nice.

how would i kno wut fits , whats the specs on the audi wheels?

·
Registered
195 Posts
I think the easiest way is to go to tirerack.com and look at wheels on your car. When you choose a wheel, then click on the button now located on the left part of the window that says "View Closeup". The resulting window will tell you all the specs for that wheel, weight, ET and show you a reallly nice big picture.

That way you pretty much know for sure that the wheel will fit your car in that size and ET (as long as you use standard diameter tires too).

Audi A4 wheels are 5x112 bolt pattern.

If you are looking for a bargain, check out the Sport Edition D3 in a 17x7 wheel it's only $99 and it looks very similar to the original RS2 wheels. It is also only 20 lbs. It is made in China.

VB

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts