Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am looking for the tax men/women oh no

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A english valeter,do they really exist.Good for you thats honest work and a good valeter makes all the differance.

·
Registered
32 Posts
a8 tech said:
A english valeter,do they really exist.Good for you thats honest work and a good valeter makes all the differance.
Thanks for the compliment, this car was rotten when i bought it, this is how it looks after i valeted it:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hello Paul,i like your web site and i like those uniforms or lack of even better.Any chance of some more pictures of your female technicians and have you got any jobs for a audi master tech,but i will require a normal uniform as i find the g string uncomfortable when bending over the the front wings.

·
Registered
31 Posts

Hiya

Im Steve,and originally from Camberley in Surrey,although now in Spalding,Lincs area.....

I have a nice little small business going doing something quite unusual.
I groom cats,mainly Persian ones!
Its dangerous,I dont wear any safety equipment such as gloves or goggles either.
I fully qualified and have been doing this for just over 4 years.
If you love your cats like I do (in fact it was cats that once saved my life)then its a real privelege to see so many wonderful ones.Some of the owners arent too rough either!;)

Steve

·
Registered
79 Posts
Right now I'm in college without a job because I'm in a sport and i don't have enough time to have a job but this summer i did odd jobs working on houses. Located around the Twin Cities area.

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Reprographics Team Leader London

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mechanical Engineer, currently designing and manufacturing thermal insulation... so hit me up if you're interested in heat shields and we might be able to work something out.

I'm living in Covina, CA. It's hot. And sticky. I miss San Diego. And Santa Barbara.

Damnit.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts