Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I'm an Audi freak and have taken 2 x A4's past the 340k mark. I've pushed my A6 beyond the 382k mark and will continue to 450k.
I picked up a fuel problem and the local dealer screwed everything finally charging me for a new fuel pump. After this the car ran out of fuel with 100km left on the distance meter and the the needle just entering the the red. A nuisance but at least i new exactly what I had left. The car always gets a full tank guage stayes full for 250km (almost 80ltr from empty). Suddenly the car could not be fueled beyond the mid point between three quarter and full. I could still squeeze 70ltr in from an empty tank. Now suddenly it will not fill much beyond half full. I travel long open roads with huge distances between towns and can not afford to run out of fuel. Whats going on?

·
Registered
2 Posts
OK so I'm an Audi freak and have taken 2 x A4's past the 340k mark. I've pushed my A6 beyond the 382k mark and will continue to 450k.
I picked up a fuel problem and the local dealer screwed everything finally charging me for a new fuel pump. After this the car ran out of fuel with 100km left on the distance meter and the the needle just entering the the red. A nuisance but at least i new exactly what I had left. The car always gets a full tank guage stayes full for 250km (almost 80ltr from empty). Suddenly the car could not be fueled beyond the mid point between three quarter and full. I could still squeeze 70ltr in from an empty tank. Now suddenly it will not fill much beyond half full. I travel long open roads with huge distances between towns and can not afford to run out of fuel. Whats going on?
Is this fixed now??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts