Audi Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Received via US Mail a post card wanting to sell a extended warranty package. Called the number on the card and they said they have been in business for 100 years. Company name is: Warranty Information Service Center
Mailing address is: Certified Dealer Services
7047 East Greenway Parkway #370
Scottsdale, AZ 85254

My question is: Is this company ligit?

Thank you in advance for your response.

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
never heard of it..... but im in the UK...

The extended warrenty is with AUDI and you are best contacting audi to increase this.

There are a lot of companies out there that do warrenty, but your best off with audi as you know that company is got going bust over night!!

Please Post any more questions in the correct forums!!

Rickt

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your response, being new at this, what forum would you suggest?

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
good question... with this type of question you have 2 options...

1st... the general Audi forum - http://www.audi-forums.com/general-audi-vw-non-model-specific/

or

2nd option, as this relates to your car, post it in the forum which relates to the model and year of your car for a quicker response. (ie... Audi A6 year 2000 -- thats a C5 model incase you didnt know)
Below is the link

http://www.audi-forums.com/c5-forum/

saying that... if its a 2000 model it will be out of warrenty and i think you can only extend it before the car is 3 years old... unless you had extened Audi Warrteny for an addtional 3 years... you may have to look into that closer.....

if that is the case.... then i would guess (you will have to look into this) I would have to use a 3rd party warrenty company which is recommend in the area/county and has postives reviews etc.... or go with out and pay for any repairs if they occur ,which i find the best option is as your not throwing dead money into a service you may never have to use..... but thats upto you.....(and they can also decline it on the old phase "wear and tear")

Thanks

Rickt

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RickT

Thank you for your assistance. You may take off the rest of the day, w/pay.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
LoL let me send mine too :)

RickT said:
think i will do that... i will send you my PAYPAL details for payment!! LOL!!

Rickt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts