Audi Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I am currently looking into chips for my 225TT. I am wondering which would be most efficent. (best bang for the buck). Is there a major difference between the APR which is $500 vs. the neuspeed P-chip which is $280. Also is there any company that replaces the whole ecu instead of a reflash?

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
neuspeed is the weakest of all chips
i dont know if a chip TT can take a E46 m3 but im sure u take out the E36 M3s

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
guys thanks for your quick replys.

I guess its a given that you get what you pay for. But do you think its worth it to pay twice as much for only a few more horses? Are there any places to check out dynos for the different chips? Also I dont plan on doing any other mods except for maybe a dv.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
i get an exhuast also, it helps
i say its worth it, why waste money on something thats not at full potential

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
AllWheelGrip said:
i get an exhuast also, it helps
i say its worth it, why waste money on something thats not at full potential
I agree with Allwheelgrip best to go for the miltek stainless system which would compliment the chip.

·
Registered
19 Posts
GIAC also makes a good chip give the car about 270hp that is what i have, also heard that REVO give the car 280hp.........

·
Registered
10 Posts
REVO!! All the way.. In Texas where I use to live Istook Motor-sports did it for me. They do have stage 1,2 and 3.. But you got to find the right person to go over stage 1. 260hp-285hp/284-305tq at the wheels and changes red line to 7,200! Also It is none scannable and they just plug in to your port to program.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
i dont think those numbers are to the wheels they seem like to the crank

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry That's with Mods.. Just some odds and ends.. Each stage has different mods to do.. Whats Killing me not having a Front mount.. I'm really supposed to what I'm running but I just have not had time to put it on... I wanna Change Bumper's out so I'm kinda waiting on that cause I really don't wanna mess with those damn Headlight washer's... One day..

·
Registered
2 Posts
custom code

Hello M8

Have you heard of Custom Code. For me this remap beat all the rest by far. I have driven Revo mapped cars and compared custom code remapped vehicle beat them hands down in all aspects. Drivability, economy, performance are all vastly improved.

please do not hestitate to contact me if you need anymore information i am the south england agent based in london.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts