Audi Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently needed to change my tyres on my A3 2.0tfsi s-line quattro fitted with 235/35/19 Michelin PS2s. I found the Michelins OK but are the softest compound tyre I have used, lasting only 9000 miles, even after rotating them and the majority of mileage carried out on the M6/M56. :(
I was reading the recent tyre review in the Auto Express and the Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta had a very good review coming second overall behind Pirrelli's new PZero. I decided to give them a try. I bought them from an online supplier but they didn't have my size listed, so I rang them. I spoke to Kevin who was very helpful and gave some sound advice speaking alot of common sense. He charged me £110 per tyre and £13 postage for the four. The tyres came the day after my order and I had them fitted at National tyres for £10.50 per corner. Total cost £495:D
The first 200 miles the tyres felt unstable in a straight line, tramlining a bit but have bedded in now and are giving good feedback and excellent grip in wet, dry and greasy road conditions. I just hope they last longer than the Michelins because they are a big improvement in all other departments and they look fantastic.
The company are Knights Tyres. You can contact Kevin on 01275 849 158 or email [email protected]. They have an Ebay shop Direct Tyres Online

1 - 1 of 1 Posts