Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else contemplating getting an Eos? I have been really considering it since the price of $29k USD was announced. You can't put any other car in this class. I hear it drives like a dream. Like a Golf i hear. And have you seen high resolution photos of the body styling especially the grill (check out some vw eos shots). Has anyone been to get in one of these at a show yet?

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
i am starting to disslike audi and vw now.... i orinally liked my audi because it was rare and one of a kind.... and now it seems like the vw is becoming more and more like audi... i can probably buy a new jetta and with another grand or 2 i can make it look exactly like the new audi... what a bunch of crap this is becomming.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Most of the new cars in the uk seem to look the same at the moment. Its a shame, hopefully its just a phase and not an insight into whats to come.

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
yeah.. i have seen the EOS at a Motorshow last year, yeah it looks nice.. but it rather have an A4 cab.. but for the money its great...

I know what you mean about VW and Audi looking the same... check out the NEW SHAPE Golf which comes out mid 2007 - its looks like an A3 - same highlights, (BIG TIME!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts