Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I wanted to know I vape and I got a flavor of a rum . I wanted to know does vaping alcohol affect my body from building muscle ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dude, are you playing sports and going to smoke vape with alcohol ?? Are you crazy ?? Not a single athlete in the world smokes or drinks alcohol and you decided to combine these two bad habits? If you use vape liquid without nicotine, this will not affect your health and muscle growth, but alcohol kills a person from the inside and slowly. I am a professional runner and I use vape but I smoke only non-nicotine premium liquid from aquavape.co.uk store. They have excellent quality and a huge assortment. So think again!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dude, are you playing sports and going to smoke vape with alcohol ?? Are you crazy ?? Not a single athlete in the world smokes or drinks alcohol and you decided to combine these two bad habits? If you use vape liquid without nicotine, this will not affect your health and muscle growth, but alcohol kills a person from the inside and slowly. I am a professional runner and I use vape but I smoke only non-nicotine premium liquid from aquavape.co.uk store. They have excellent quality and a huge assortment. So think again!
I agree with you because it seems to me that it is impossible to combine!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts