Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking about purchasing a bodykit for mah car... but im not looking to spend 2 grand, im sort of in the 1,000$USD - to 1,500$USD - front rear and side valence (the bottom where the cheezy dark gray is)... nothing crazy but the catch is... im lookin for this price with paint and guarenteed fitment.

this is how my old car is, and the style i like... nothing drastic but, different

Anyone have any good expeirences prefably under 2,000$USD

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hey, I've got a full Reiger kit on my. RS4 front with V2 sides and rear. I love it. I think for the kit I payed just under 1900, but I got a bunch of other stuff at the same time. Fog lights and paint match through LLtek. So, including shipping it was about 3000. Great product though. I've got pictures up in my garage on here

·
Registered
470 Posts
If your gonna do it go reiger or get a oem bodykit s4 or rs4 cos there decent quality. Most kits are made from fibre glass which suck, always crack and hard to repair well.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i hear you on that, i am fimiliar with urethane on my old eclipse, but audi doesnt seem to have many urethane kits... i saw a kit on ebay of a urethane kit and it was like 300 bucks... and he had **** for feedback...

is LLtek worth going through? Like how is their work? exact paint match? exact fitment?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Lltek is great to go through. I was very inpressed with the product and service they offer. As far as Reiger being the cheapest, not really true. I spent a bit more money through LLtek to have everything made of purim. Way better than glass or urethane. It's what comes stock. I had the paint match when I bought my kit too, they use a better paint than most places. The shop here who reprayed my hood and fenders didn't use the same quality as LLtek. Good thing I'm respraying the entire car soon. Anyways, I'd highly recommend LLtek to anyone. Also, check out the H3 Serious vision fog lamps they have.One word to describe them. WOW!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts