Audi Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which lights do you have on as driving lights in the US?? is it the signal lights??

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
head light, signal and fog all the time.... we dont have laws about day time runninglights however u might get stopped by a copper and asked why u have on ur fog lights, a simple i didnt realize they were will get you off the hook :banana:

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
for fog lights, its not uncommon to get pulled over for using them in new york

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hahaha. I've been pulled over for my fog lights. Got into a heated dispute with the cop too(But...wow...she was hot) about whether or not they are legal. Which they are here in oregon. Didn't get a ticket but I had to only use them with my high beams til I got to cali. Damn the LLtek H3 Serious vision bulbs for getting me pulled over, she even complained about how low my car was.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Well....I don't really. I can't use studded tires witht he rims I have. And, i can't use the spider spikes with it being so low. I don't usually take the Audi in the snow though. I have trucks, and other cars for that. Lol

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I use the headlights 24/7 - i think all cars should have the headlights on all the time... makes it easier to see!! and look more evil when your behind someone in the day and wanna get past¬!!!

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so you can have your signal lights turned on all the time?? so orange on all the time??
is that on the headlights switch then??

because if thats so... on VAG-COM you can set it up like us euro's that have them off and only on when turning??

·
Registered
180 Posts
In the UK it is illegal to use fog lights unless visability is less than 100 yards.
Who the hell gets out and measures it

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
One thing i really hate is people who use REAR fog lights when its just a slight mist... or in heavy rain!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts