Audi Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was on www.ttstuff.com and came across the "race valve" and the upgraded 710 N DV recommended for models manufactured before 2002.

OEM Diverter Valve (DV) - 710 N

OEM - N75 H "Race" Valve

has anyone ever used either product? the race valve states a 1-3 psi improvement....i'm really thinking of buying these, but i don't want to waist my money if it has been tried and found wanting...

thanks!
:beer:
jason

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
if you are chipped then you should do those upgrade your DV and get N75

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
it wont help at all
the stock programming wont let u go high boost even with the n75

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
the SPS3 is a remote u have to get the 500+ programming first then buy the SPS3 which is 350 to control ur boost and timing

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dammit man! LOL closest dealer is 138 miles away....thanks for being patient w/me allwheel and answering my dumb questions! LOL

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
no problem man
some placea u can mail in ur ECU and htey reflash it and u install it back in ur car but u will have to have about probly 2 to 4 days of down time for ur car

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what if i just bought a boost controller? then i could turn my boost up and down. or is it safe to run around with that neuspeed chip at 16psi?

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
wit a boost controll its gonna be hard and a headache and u most likely will run lean or rich, i suggest u go with ARP, GIAC, or REVO they are the big three tuners and their chips are more powerful then the neuspeed one but cost more

1 - 10 of 10 Posts