Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Brand New A3 2.0T and after 1500 miles i took it to Revo for Ecu remap. For a month or so it was great but then it felt sluggish for some reason, i took it to Revo man who said that the car had set itself to a lower boost setting. He tried to set it back to standard and then reflash it again to the higher setting, but the car set itself to a lower setting again....I called audi who couldn't see the revo and couldn't find any fault codes or power loss....Revo man said it might be a faulty diverter valve??

Any ideas?....Don't like this standard 200bhp driving much...please help!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
You may have a tear in the diaghragm of the Diverter Valve. If it hasn't been replaced then it is probably a C series DV.....Try replacing with an OEM G series at around $65. It is easy to install!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
You could also check to see if you having the same symptoms as a Variocam failure.

From another post of mine:

The DV may still be part of the equation.....but I finally got a check engine light this week and the dealership checked into it. They are telling me that it is a variocam failure. If you google this you will find all the same symptoms (mostly porsche forums). The dealership is replacing the cam system and I will keep you up to date on the condition.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts