Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just curous which turbos the TT's are running. Some guy that I met is running his mouth saying he's pushing 600hp in his TT. I highly doubt it. He claims to have
Its got upgrated turbos, 3 1/2 inch downpipe n exhaust, HKS BOV, pistions n rods and some minor head work and a street tune. Its at 25 PSI
Also, arias pistons and pauter rods. Is this guys making any sense? I don't think he is. Anyways, let me know.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
the stock TT
the 180TT has a k03 turbo
the 225TT has a k04
the new 3.2 V6 have after market twin turbo kit
but i dont kno if a single turbo on a 1.8T can push 600
what turbo and set up he got

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He says he's running the K04. But, hasn't really said much else about it. honestly I think he's blowing smoke. But, we'll see. Here's a link to his page though if ya'll have myspace.
Audi TT

I really doubt he's pushing that. I've got a lot of work done to my car, and it's the twin. But, I'm only pushing around 315-320. Granted, that's with K03's though.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
lookin at his car which i bet is stock
u will murder him in a race

hes a youngin running his mouth
a k04 can not produce 600hp
at most it will make 300hp to the crank
that kid is full of shiet
and he has to grow up also :bwekk:

·
Registered
3 Posts
the only way to produce those hp numbers with a 1.8L engine is by upgrading the intercooler, injectors, SWITCHING TO A MUCH LARGER TURBO like a gt35 or gt40 series turbo, retuning it with a split second piggyback ecu or a stand alone, upgrading the wastegate, 3" full exhaust no cat. stock internals are already forged but only capable of about 450. i read that somewhere so dont quote me on that.

i currently have an hks BOV, revo tune, custom dual exhaust, and a few other goodies and i'm pushing about 240 from my original 180 setup.

btw the stock k03 and the k04's are tiny turbo's and are crap compared to the turbo's most honda kits on ebay sell for 300-400 bucks. the only issue is the clearance and the tune, but it's not hard to run mre power in your cars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts