Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 00 2.7t and 2 bad turbos. Looking for suggestions on best place to rebuild or get new one's in the us. Any help would be great

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eventually I will chip the car and upgrade the intercoolers but for now just stock. I bought the car knowing that the turbos were not working. Pulled the ic piping and found them filled with oil. Car had no boost when bought so im sure I will be happy with stock for now.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
if you plan on modding your car at any time, you should still upgrade to better turbos. Put two Ko4 turbos on it and you wont be disapointed. Upgraded turbos will give you less lag and are more reliable. You can run stock PSI with a K04s and still have a faster car. You're only looking at ~$100 more/turbo.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info. I might go with the upgrade. I am used to having 600hp supras and 300zx's and would be nice to get a little more out of the A6. Its just a work car but will most likely use it for autox as well. Are there any recomended places for purchase.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Originally posted by pdicustoms@Dec 11 2004, 12:58 AM
Thanks for the info. I might go with the upgrade. I am used to having 600hp supras and 300zx's and would be nice to get a little more out of the A6. Its just a work car but will most likely use it for autox as well. Are there any recomended places for purchase.

Try force5auto.com
E-mail [email protected]

he might be able to help you with a used one from a collision car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts