Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I just picked up a pristine 2002 TT Quattro Roadster and I'm looking to do some simple mods to boost the HP a bit. I know about APR, since a friend has a chipped GTI and there is an APR shop nearby. Their stage I ECU upgrade seems simple enough. But, what about others out there? Interested in hearing your opinions.

Also, what's the easiest way to determine which ECU my car is equipped with? According to the APR webpage, there is one ECU that supports the direct port and another that doesnt. How do I know which one I have?

I've had the car less than a week and absolutely love it. I cant wait to pump it up just a little for even more fun.

T

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by jaguarstyper@Jun 13 2005, 03:46 PM
Ok, I just picked up a pristine 2002 TT Quattro Roadster and I'm looking to do some simple mods to boost the HP a bit. I know about APR, since a friend has a chipped GTI and there is an APR shop nearby. Their stage I ECU upgrade seems simple enough. But, what about others out there? Interested in hearing your opinions.

Also, what's the easiest way to determine which ECU my car is equipped with? According to the APR webpage, there is one ECU that supports the direct port and another that doesnt. How do I know which one I have?

I've had the car less than a week and absolutely love it. I cant wait to pump it up just a little for even more fun.

T

UH............ ever get the impression that this forum isnt to very active??????

1 - 3 of 3 Posts