Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
My name is Gerald Halstead from West Yorkshire I Have just purchased a Audi TT Roadster year 2001 with 47000 miles on the clock. A one owner vehicle quattro model with all the usual extras. it as just been for its MOT at Bradford Audi main dealers before i collect it on the 1st of April. When it was test driven a fault appeared on the electronic fuel indicator, indicating full tank yet saying that there was only enough fuel for 8 miles, this by the way was information supplied to me by the garage i bought the car from. Anyhow the outcome was that the computerised dashboard was at fault and had to be replaced at the exhorbitant cost of £800, as anybody out ther ever heard of this happening on an audi tt.
:right:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Gerad i got a similair car to you 2 weeks ago and the fuel gauge and the speedo were both not registering garage told me speedo was a sensor in the gearbox which they fixed and they also fixed the fuel gauge too and its fine now .electics do seem a bit temperamental in these cars............

1 - 4 of 4 Posts