Audi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a way to manually tune in radio stations on this factory head unit? seek and scan seem to be my only options, or i'm too much of a primate to figure it out. LOL :liebe011:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, i have tried just about everything i can think of with the dial and it only works the volume. i've held other buttons while turning the dial and everything. i'm at a loss....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hold down the scan button (the one that looks like (>) ) for a few seconds. That should toggle between scanning and manual tuning..
hope it works!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by TT-Roadster@Apr 10 2006, 02:21 AM
well, i have tried just about everything i can think of with the dial and it only works the volume. i've held other buttons while turning the dial and everything. i'm at a loss....

i bow to you, oh god of TT factory stereo! thanks for the help! being that it was so simple, i really feel like an id10t....but at least i can tune in some stations now! :liebe011:

·
Registered
3 Posts
No problem, I'm glad you got it sorted. :thumbsup: The stereos sound great, but they ARE quirky. I'm sure you'll end up helping me out in the future!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts