Audi Forums banner

Tt Electric Windows

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Spackman 
#1 ·
During a period of recent freezing weather in th UK, when I unlocked TT using Blipper then the door handle, the usual small downward movement of window did not take place ... presumable it was frozen up. Now that cold weather has left us the window will still not perform this movement ... all other up opening and closing seems Ok.... Any body got any ideas?

#3 ·
I have just got shot of my 2002 :) 225 and bought another, but I had this problem on a re-occuring basis. Apparantely the computer that controls this slight drop in the windows needs re-programming by an Audi dealer, a two minute job, and a known problem by Audi. I even has both my motors replaced, but still had the same problem. Pain, but easilier resolved by Audi

#7 ·
^_^
For what its worth, my window on the driver side occassionally sticks and then lowers itself. A few days ago the auto-lift, auto-drop function stopped working. I was a bit puzzled until I remembered that this is a user programmable function. With the window in the raised position, hold the winder switch up for more than two seconds and it will activate the auto function again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.