Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I would like to make more modifications to my TT as I've only put in a short shifter so far. I'm being quoted Revo programming at $500.00, a diverter
valve at $150.00, and labor at $120.00. Is this a good deal?

Also, I'm on a budget so what is the next modification should I do to get the most performance for the value?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Go with the Revo chip!!! I have the APR chip with 93 octane that gives me about 280bhp and i hate it. The Revo not only gives you the same horsepower but you can buy their serial port switch. This allows you to change your boost and octane. This might not seem that great, but when you want to race you can get a lot more out of the engine then just having it chipped. When you want to keep your car running, you can turn down the boost and run 87 octane in your engine

If you are looking for pure performance then go with Stage III from APR. Stage III gives you 380bhp and if you want more to the car, just put in a T-6 turbo. This is about 75% bigger than what you have now. Not only will you be moving, not to much will stop you. With all that horsepower your going to need some breaks. I've put the Brembro brake kit on my car and seen better handling than a Mercedes Benz when it comes to breaking, but to let you in on a new idea in the UK. Order the brakes from a Porsche Cayenne. These breaks are massive and look good at the same time.

I have some websites to help!!!

www.lltek.com www.goapr.com www.revotechnik.com www.ttstuff.com

If you want the goods not sold by companies. This website has everything you can ask for!!!

www.horsepowerfreaks.com

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
sweet upgrade.....

I'm curious on all your modifications on your TT. I was also thinking about modifying my 2001 TT, I just don't know were to start.

cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts