Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering is there anyone on here who has put 20 inch wheels on an 00 a4 quattro if there is what did you have too change in the rear end too get the on.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
on the b6 model i put some hub rings on (nicer ride less shake at speed) and put on a 20 x 8.5 rim on... with a smaller tire for the stretched look 225 x 30 x 20. If you dont really know how to drive with rims i would suggest going 245 x 30 x 20 but u might be able to get away with 35. audi is hard to find good rims as our bolt pattern is 5-112 and off set is 35mm good luck, as i am buying a new pair myself... i have my old ones if might be interested in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
trouble fitting wheels

the main problem i have isnt getting them under there there is a bar that comes off my hub and joins up in under the arch thats the only thing that is stopping me did you have too change any of that in yours

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
nope i went with a 225 tire so it doesnt even come cose to metal joint whats the width of your rims?... you could probably get away with hub rings or some spacers should do the trick for you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they are 225 i think im just going too have to sell them they are too big in diameter and i cant find any aftermarket parts for the rear end too get them

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
got a picture of them? maybe i will buy them off u

1 - 6 of 6 Posts