Audi Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes, of course, I personally use one cool site on which there is a lot of important information for tourists. I mainly look at reviews of people who have already been to this or that country and draw conclusions. Here is a link to this blog travelazzi.com . In my opinion, this the best blog I've seen. I wish you a good rest.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, of course, I personally use one cool site on which there is a lot of important information for tourists. I mainly look at reviews of people who have already been to this or that country and draw conclusions. Here is a link to this blog travelazzi.com . In my opinion, this the best blog I've seen. I wish you a good rest.
thx for advice man!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've read the blog, it's pretty informative. However, the author doesn't pay much attention to road and traffic issues. It may happen so that you will find a whole bunch of fines when you are at home. Why is it so? Speed cameras! They are everywhere these days. To avoid problems with the law it's not often enough to drive carefully (those stupid roadsigns, you know). So, my suggestion is that you should think about buying a good radar. Where to find the best? I can recommend this site https://finderiko.com/wireless-radar-detector. It has decent reviews so it would be easier for you to make a purchase.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes, of course, I personally use one cool site on which there is a lot of important information for tourists. I mainly look at reviews of people who have already been to this or that country and draw conclusions. Here is a link to this blog. In my opinion, this the best blog I've seen. I wish you a good rest.
Thanx ) Informative )

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey folks, I want to go with my son on Euro vacation, can you advice some good travel blogs?
Russian youtube blogger - Ptushkin. He has a good channal with high-quality content. Recantly published video about Bali, when I have watched it I wanted to get there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts