Audi Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, my mom has a 2001 Audi TT Quattro (Manual Trans) and is having some issues. She was leaving the house today and when she went to back out of the driveway reverse did nothing. So, she decides she'll just pop in neutral and roll out and not put herself in a position to need reverse for this short trip she had to go do. Well, she gets down the driveway and takes off... 1st gear is fine but it doesn't engage 2,3,4, or 5. She can "shift" the shifter in all the gears, but it doesn't change gears. Just stays in 1st. All the linkage on the tranny is clear, nothing blocking them from switching. There is no leaking and I guess I should go check the fluid level before it gets dark. Nothing leading up to this either. She was out all day doing her daily stuff and it was fine. She came home for about 30 minutes and went to leave and this whole deal started. Anyone have similar situations? Is this a known problem with this particular vehicle? She thinks it is still under warranty and I hope so.

Thanks in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts