Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I bought my 2008 A4 Cabriolet last August. Love the car. Now at 122k I replaced the turbo unit (leaked oil into the intake hose), water pump/timingbelt, and both transaxles (one was bad).......My issue is I cannot yet find TPMS sensors that are recognized: I tried Huff, now Denso-none appear to work at all (dashboard light remains on). I understand there are several other parts in this system that may be defective. Am I right to go to a dealer to have them scan the computer for other poss problems here, or have I just elected to have this issue because I do not go to the dealer for these sensors?!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think you mean I should get a computer scan....true.

I'm surprised no one else (!)
has responded to me (thx Lolita for doing so)

·
Registered
16 Posts
You'll need to visit your local dealer to have them do a system check, but if you end up needing new sensors go to this place I got mine from https://www.audipartsprime.com/oem/audi-sensor-1k0907253d.html . I like them since they have all O.E. parts but really cheap compared to the dealers.
I tried 2 different aftermarket ones before just to get one to work. What a waste of my time that was, lesson learned stay from aftermarket parts and go with OEM parts always

1 - 5 of 5 Posts