Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am tired of paying for Sirius since everything I listen to can be streamed at a fraction of the cost. Unfortunately, my 2007 A6 audio system has neither Bluetooth nor an aux input plug. I have tried to link via an FM modulator, but the quality is awful. I figure I must be able to add a component to provide me this functionality and would make up the costs quickly. Thoughts on how/what to add (preference for Bluetooth) would be appreciated.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I am tired of paying for Sirius since everything I listen to can be streamed at a fraction of the cost. Unfortunately, my 2007 A6 audio system has neither Bluetooth nor an aux input plug. I have tried to link via an FM modulator, but the quality is awful. I figure I must be able to add a component to provide me this functionality and would make up the costs quickly. Thoughts on how/what to add (preference for Bluetooth) would be appreciated.
Hi, GROM-MST4 car kit should work for your vehicle:

https://gromaudio.com/store/most_adapters/audi-mmi-2g-05-12-high-android-iphone-usb-bluetooth-adapter-kit-optofiber.html

It is direct connection to the factory stereo system and it emulates CD changer in your vehicle. When you add GROM-BTD Bluetooth Dongle, you will be able to stream any music from your phone to the factory stereo.

Visit gromaudio.com for more information of what the system is capable of.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts