Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I highly recommend this car. If you are thinking of about buying a roomy car, then the2003 Audi A4 1.8T Multitronic is a great choice. It has unique style of its own. It handles quite easily on highways and back roads.
The best car I have ever owned. A4 has excellent ride/handling balance. 1.8T is a great engine that provides plenty of torque with the exceptional continuously variable transmission. Interior is very comfortable and extremely well laid-out. Ergonomics are perfect. When I brought the car in for oil change that is not free in the manual.They charged me $40 for labor which is cheaper than most other cars….is this really great or not??…

·
Registered
3 Posts
Originally posted by Hackett@Aug 16 2004, 06:02 AM
I highly recommend this car. If you are thinking of about buying a roomy car, then the2003 Audi A4 1.8T Multitronic is a great choice. It has unique style of its own. It handles quite easily on highways and back roads.
The best car I have ever owned. A4 has excellent ride/handling balance. 1.8T is a great engine that provides plenty of torque with the exceptional continuously variable transmission. Interior is very comfortable and extremely well laid-out. Ergonomics are perfect. When I brought the car in for oil change that is not free in the manual.They charged me $40 for labor which is cheaper than most other cars….is this really great or not??…

Hello there,

Am in my final decision to purchase the A4 1.8T. May I know how much have you clock in Km for your car which you bought? Any upgrades done to 190P.S.? Any intention?

Any dress up done if so can you email some photos.

Ta.

BH Loy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts