Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Im in the market for a B5 S4 with less than 80k miles on it. I am in the Los Angeles area. Would appreciate any leads that would help me get into one of these beautiful cars. :)

Oh yea...and for 400+ hp I understand that APR is the way to go?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
welcome,ive also been looking at a b5 S4 for some quite time now,just debating whether or not this is a good time to get one. again welcome and enjoy ur stay!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mandoh said:
welcome,ive also been looking at a b5 S4 for some quite time now,just debating whether or not this is a good time to get one. again welcome and enjoy ur stay!!!!
Thanks!

Yea I guess those cars are at a breaking point right now were you risk to get into a vehicle that starts to crap out on you and then we have the gas prices, at least here in California (Went to Beaumont, TX over the weekend. 1.88/gallon).
Whats your reasoning? =)

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
well i own a 98 audi a4 2.8l and its modded,and also payed off. i did a lot of work 2 my car as in maintnence wise, so i did dish out a lot of money. i just dont want to go get an S4,pay payments,and do the same maintnence crap to it.and plus im also in college so money is tight. but other then that those cars are amazing

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
sean1.8t said:
APR is ok.. i think that AWE is the way to go for that. i know this guy that has a 00 S4 with their kit and he's running 450+hp with no problems. that **** is fast as hell.

plus Audiworld did a comparison on two S4s with both APR and AWE kits and they were very similar but audiworld liked the AWE one better. i cant find the article on there though..
Thanks man, checking out AWE right now.

Wow...525 hp on race fuel on their rsk04 turbo kit... What kind of internals do the B5 have? =/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts