Audi Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am very interested in the color combos of S4s. I have seen grey ones with red interiors but i have not seen any lately. I would like to get a white one with a silver and black interior. So what colors do you guys have and do you think the color combo that i want is hard to get?
Later Ben

·
Registered
41 Posts
For 2005, I think that the Dolphin Grey (exterior) is available with the following interior colors:

Ebony
Silver
Black / Silver combo (Alcantara)

To explore more color combinations, visit Audi's website - - http://www.audiusa.com - - and click on "Build Your Audi" (right hand column). . . .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx, yea i saw those choices, but when i looked up used S4s online i saw many with the red int. so i figured they may still be doing that.
Later Ben

·
Registered
1,243 Posts

best interior color IMHO is the black leather/blue seude.... second is silver suede/black leather. the suede is a great option because it really holds you in your seat... you will NOT slide around with suede.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by bhb399mm@Feb 24 2005, 09:07 PM

best interior color IMHO is the black leather/blue seude.... second is silver suede/black leather. the suede is a great option because it really holds you in your seat... you will NOT slide around with suede.
I am kinda at a cross road as far as the color car i want. I really like the Noagro Blue with the black/blue interior but, I always wanted a white car. I like the White with the silver/black interior. What do you think?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i am seriously thinking about the Noagro but, i am partial to white as well. For some reason white just appeals to mean. This is such a hard choice lol
Later Ben

1 - 10 of 10 Posts