Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 Audi A8 S8 is cool looking car. The cabin is roomy and seats are comfy. Its fuel economy is excellent. Provides excellent stereo system. This is fantastic car and easy to drive. I must say it is a great car all year round……but from past few days it is showing some unexpected problem….the car lights are dim in the night but they come normal when I give throttle to the car. So what is the real problem in my car?????……

·
Registered
15 Posts
welcome to the forum
The problems you have told in your message indicate that your car's battery need a swap. Actually the battery's storage capacity is diminished. that is why it gives a poor start up............and the lights gets dim at low throtle....take it easy

Originally posted by Bartholomew@Aug 17 2004, 05:55 AM
2001 Audi A8 S8 is cool looking car. The cabin is roomy and seats are comfy. Its fuel economy is excellent. Provides excellent stereo system. This is fantastic car and easy to drive. I must say it is a great car all year round……but from past few days it is showing some unexpected problem….the car lights are dim in the night but they come normal when I give throttle to the car. So what is the real problem in my car?????……

1 - 2 of 2 Posts