Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Since i had my car on VAGCOM, i was told i had a problem with my temperature sensor and it wasnt working, so basically, on my dash, the needle doesnt move at all.

Does anyone have any ideas, on where i should be looking to get this issue sorted, or how i can go around getting it fixed.

Any help much appreciated as always :liebe011:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the same problem. Somtimes the needle moves a bit, then gently subsides. Mechanic cannot find anything obvious and suggests leave it alone, as everything temp wise is working ok.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well mine moves like a millimeter!!! Then just stays there, doesnt move at all, i have had a look on a few websites and it says that there is a temp sensor that is either a 2 or 4 pin one, but where do i find this, i know you saying all temp things are working, but ideally it would be good to have a feature working if it is there for a reason......

·
Registered
195 Posts
If the temperature sensor is broken, why not go to your Audi dealer, order the Audi part and have the parts guy show you on the parts diagram where it goes. That way you know you have the right part regardless of possible pins and you can decide if you want to do it yourself or have someone else do it.

VB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts